Our Board members are talented professionals dedicated to the growth and conservation of your Kemptville Campus Education and Community Centre. We want to thank the outgoing Board members for their commitment: Dermid O'Farrell, Katherine Parker and Graham Pincott—we appreciate your skill and the time you invested in our campus. Thank you!
To the incoming members, Ross Lincoln and Paul Calder, welcome! We hope you find this work as satisfying and fruitful as we do. The Board is continuing to recruit for its last two vacancies over the summer.
The Campus team continues to work closely with our continuing Board members, Brian McKee, Ed Patchell, Johanne Beaulieu, Dana Farcasiu, Tim Rennie, and Annie Hillis.
The newly-elected Executive Officers are:
Brian McKee, Chair
Annie Hillis, Vice-chair
Ed Patchell, Treasurer
Johanne Beaulieu, Secretary
It has been an amazing year! Look at what has happened on this beautiful green campus:
● The soil got richer as our volunteer-run Kemptville Campus Community Garden project attracted kid gardeners, adult gardeners, and butterflies;
● We continued to explore local food possibilities, ideas for a commercial kitchen, and partnerships in the greenhouse;
● Our partnerships with the local schools remained strong, with an Agrifood Entrepreneurship course offered with ACND and expanded apprenticeship training delivered with TR Leger School;
● Wellington Kids expanded and the North Grenville Learning Centre confirmed they'll be back to Leahurst Hall in September;
● The spectacular 2023 Kemptville Live Music Festival rocked our world;
● Sports groups such as Kemptville Minor Football (the Jags) and Mission Volleyball moved to their new home field and court;
● Artists such as The Dreaming Heart Art and Painted Key Therapy established their creative roots on campus.
We continue to grow as our wider Kemptville community grows. This beautiful green space is here for your enjoyment; come and participate in the activities, watch some football games, or just go for a walk. It’s all great for your health!
For media inquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Events Coordinator